Sunday, September 23, 2007

How Xtreme GREEN I am

  • I don't have a car, even a driver's license, in a country living on four wheels
  • I have two bikes (one is backup). So most time I use pedal power, rather than petrol power get to the place distance from 5km to 20 km.
  • If the distance is less than 5km, I walk or jog to there.
  • I take public transportation. I support more tax on petrol and that tax money should be put into the fund supporting environment conservation.
  • I eat more veggie, seldom eat meat. I don't drink milk. So there is no point I can see why need to transfer bush into farms.
  • I refuse to drink coffee, only love GREEN tea...

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No, no! U R such a hypocrite! U get your friends to drive you around so that you can claim being so green?!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Terrence Miao said...

A "Toorak" tractor driven by a hot chick roving on the street in Melbourne, or a truck full of heifers to deliver milk for thousand people, which do you prefer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home